Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Natural All Purpose Cleaner

I love having a clean house but I don't love all the chemicals in most of the cleaning products at the store.  I have been using this natural all purpose cleaner for the last several years it works well on the counters, windows, and mirrors. The only thing it isn't quite as good at is cutting through the tough grease. I like that I can give the spray bottle to my boys to let them help clean and not have to watch them like a hawk making sure that they do not ingest the chemicals or spray them in their eyes or something.

Here is what you are going to need:

- a spray bottle (I bought this one at the dollar tree)
- white distilled vinegar
- water
- dish soap
- essential oils (I usually put some orange essential oils in, tea tree oil or lemon would be nice too, but you could use whatever oils you have or like the smell of )

Add about 1 1/2 cups of water and about 1 cup of vinegar to the spray bottle, then add a couple drops of dish soap and I use about 5-10 drops of essential oils. Then give it a shake and that's it, pretty simple. Now you are ready to clean!




No comments:

Post a Comment